The term ‘eCommerce’ refers to buying and selling products and services over the Internet. More specifically it means providing your customers with the ability to place and track orders, empowered by access to current information on product availability, pricing, specifications and recent account transactions.
Every company embraces eCommerce for different reasons. It might be to achieve growth, reduce costs, improve processes – or a combination of all three. Typical scenarios that lead to eCommerce include:
- The constant challenge of achieving growth without employing additional people or affecting margins;
- Difficulty in providing accurate promotion and inventory information when customers want it;
- The expense and labour required to produce CD-ROMs or paper based catalogues; and
- The need to continuously update product lists and pricing.
An eCommerce solution can create improvements throughout your business, making a positive impact on sales and marketing, finance and customer service.
Sales and Marketing Benefits
Customer Services Benefits
Neotek Enterprise eCommerce
- Enable business customers and suppliers to access a range of services and transact via the internet at any time 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Integrate your back office systems to your eCommerce solution so that inventory, pricing, product information, financial transactions and user information is all dynamically updated.
- Direct integration to a large customer or supplier’s business systems through EDI or web services is also available.
Use the eCommerce module to deliver services and customer specific information such as:
- Comprehensive catalogues with rich product information and images
- Customer specific pricing and inventory information in real time
- New products, specials and promotions
- Rapid order entry
- Online ordering
- Order status and freight tracking
- Back order status
- Financial and credit information, including credit status
- Email marketing
Future-proof your business. Neotek eCommerce can be extended to include Sales Force Automation, a public website and print and CD catalogues, all powered from a single source.